Discover Your Future At Woodburn Ambulance
Our agency is located approximately 30 miles south of Portland, OR and covers 450 square miles of north Marion County. Our call volume averages approximately 8,000 911 calls a year and we staff three 24 hour ambulances and one 12 hour day car out of 3 stations.
- Competitive wages
- 401K plan with employer match
- Medical and dental coverage
- Disability coverage along with life insurance for the employee
- Generous paid time off accumulation for full time employees
- Extremely flexible scheduling for part-time employees+
Discover Your Future At WOODBURN Ambulance
Woodburn Ambulance employs EMS professionals that are committed to providing high quality and highly compassionate care to our diverse community. Do you have what it takes?
Here are the basic requirements for employment:
- Oregon state Paramedic, EMT-A, EMT-I, or EMT license
- Oregon driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- No criminal history
- Emergency Vehicle Operator’s Certification (CEVO, EVOC, or NFPA)
Paramedic & EMTs: Now Hiring for full-time paramedics!