Woodburn Ambulance Membership Program
Only $65/year/per household!
Membership covers medically necessary emergency transportation within our district, and non-emergency Advanced Life Support transfers originating from Silverton Hospital.
- Membership covers medically necessary emergency transportation within our district, and non-
- A “household” is you, plus all persons living in the same household and claimed as dependents on your tax form.
- Membership will cover two “Treat & Release” service per registered household member per 12
Woodburn Ambulance covers approximately 450 sq. miles of north Marion County, and any family living within our response area is eligible for membership. Below are the following communities our agency provides Advanced Life Support to:
- Drakes Crossing
- Mt. Angel
- Scotts Mills
If you are unsure if your address falls within our service area, please call and chat with our friendly billing staff who can assist you in determining eligibility.
Services not covered by membership:
- Non-emergency transportation (however, medically necessary ALS transfers from a Hospital Emergency Department are covered)
- Services to non-members, such as residents of a household that are not a spouse, or a person, such as a child, not claimed as a dependent on your taxes.
- Any more than one two “treat and release” service per individual household member per annual term.
- Convalescent wheelchair transportation or transfer of patient for family convenience
Woodburn Ambulance Membership has partnered with FireMed to extend our membership benefits to the areas indicated in the map above. In addition, our agreement with American Medical Response (AMR) further extends coverage to Multnomah County, Grants Pass, and additional areas of Clackamas County.